Cambridge Patient Medium Back Chair Without Arms, offers a range of features to make them the ideal choice for a medical environment and is NHS Specification. This chair comes with a removable, reversible seat cushion as standard. This gives an option of seat depths of 490mm or 525mm and prolong the cushion life. Suitable for use in the nursing home or care home and ideal in other healthcare environments such as hospital ward rooms, day care, hospices and housing associations. It is available in a range of anti-microbial vinyls and fabric upholstery options. (For further details on the upholstery composition and cleaning please click the (i) on the tabs below.) The chair frame comes in a choice of 7 lacquered wood finishes and is polished using medicote lacquer which resists microbial growth to combat the spread of infection. The wood frame is made from European hard woods from sustainable sources - FSC106281. Weight Tolerance 18 Stone.
- Cambridge Patient Medium Back Chair Without Arms - NHS Specification
- Removable & Reversible Seat Cushion
- Tested to BS EN 15373 2007 For Extreme Contract Use
- Available In Three Heights 410mm, 460mm & 510mm
- Optional Extras Available - Housekeeping wheels & Pressure Relief Interior Cushion Upgrade
- Suitable For Nursing & Care Home, Ward Rooms, Day Rooms Etc..
- Ideal In Healthcare Environments Such As Hospices & Housing Associations
- Choice Of Anti-Microbial Fabrics & Vinyls
- Chair Frame Available In 7 Wood Finishes And Polished Using Medicote System of Anti-Bacterial/Fungal/Microbial Lacquer
- The Wood Frame Is Made From European Hard Woods From Sustainable Sources - FSC106281
- Manufacturer Guarantee 2 Years
THIS CHAIR CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO DOMESTIC ADDRESSES
DELIVERY SURCHARGE APPLIES TO LONDON, DEVON, CORNWALL, SOMERSET, DORSET, CARMARTHENSHIRE, PEMBROKESHIRE, CEREDIGION & POSTCODES G60/G63-G68 INC,G82-G84 INC & THE HIGHLANDS - PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE FOR DETAILS.