Cambridge Patient Low Back Chair Without Arms, offers a range of features to make them the ideal choice for a medical environment and is NHS Specification. This chair comes with a removable, reversible seat cushion as standard. This gives an option of seat depths of 490mm or 525mm and prolong the cushion life. Suitable for use in the nursing home or care home and ideal in other healthcare environments such as hospital ward rooms, day care, hospices and housing associations. It is available in a range of anti-microbial vinyls and fabric upholstery options. (For further details on the upholstery composition and cleaning please click the (i) on the tabs below.) The chair frame is polished using the medicote system of anti-bacterial/fungal/microbial lacquer comes in a choice of 7 wood finishes. Weight Tolerance 18 Stone.
- Cambridge Patient Low Back Chair Without Arms
- NHS Specification
- Removable & Reversible Seat Cushion
- Tested to BS EN 15373 2007 For Extreme Contract Use
- Optional Extras Available - Housekeeping Wheels & Pressure Relief Interior Cushion Upgrade
- Suitable For Nursing & Care Home, Ward Rooms, Day Rooms Etc..
- Ideal In Healthcare Environments Such As Hospices & Housing Associations
- Choice Of Anti-Microbial Fabrics & Vinyls
- Frame Is Polished Using The Medicote System Of Anti-Bacterial/Fungal/Microbial Laquer
- Chair Frame Available In 7 Wood Finishes
- Manufacturer Guarantee 2 Years
THIS CHAIR CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO DOMESTIC ADDRESSES
DELIVERY SURCHARGE APPLIES TO LONDON, DEVON, CORNWALL, SOMERSET, DORSET, CARMARTHENSHIRE, PEMBROKESHIRE, CEREDIGION & POSTCODES G60/G63-G68 INC,G82-G84 INC & THE HIGHLANDS - PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE FOR DETAILS.