Bruges High Back Chair - Essentials Light Oak Finish
THIS CHAIR CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO DOMESTIC ADDRESSES.
Bruges High Back Chair essentails light oak finish, an economical high-seat chair with an upright seating position with additional lumbar support. It comes with polished wooden arms as the basic model, with optional upholstered arms, optional wings, and optional filled upholstered sides. The chairs are suitable for use in the nursing home or care home and ideal in other healthcare environments such as ward rooms, day care, hospices and housing associations. It is available in a range of anti-microbial vinyls and fabric upholstery options. Vinyl upholstery is recommended for settings requiring quick wipe clean programmes, while fabric upholstery remains waterproofed and washable with a laminated backing, but will require a different cleaning regime. (For further details on the upholstery composition and cleaning please click the (i) on the tabs below.) The chair comes in a light oak finish, with an option to upgrade to antimicrobial lacquer finish. Minimum Order 5 Chairs. (Contact the office for orders under minimum quantity).
Seat Width Cushion Between Arms 500mm/Seat Depth Front To Back 470mm
- Bruges High Back Chair
- Economical High Seat Chair
- Internal Seat Width 500mm (20 Inches) & Internal Seat Depth 470mm (18 Inches Approx)
- Upright Seat With Additional Lumbar Support
- Polished Wooden Arms As The Basic Model
- Optional Upholstered Arms
- Optional Upholstered Arms + Filled Sides
- Optional Wings
- Optional Full Spec
- Suitable For Nursing & Care Home, Ward Rooms, Day Rooms Etc..
- Ideal In Healthcare Environments Such As Hospices & Housing Associations
- Light Oak Finish With Optional Antimicrobial Lacquer Finish
- All Chair Components Meet Relevant Fire Retardancy Requirements
- 5 Year Guarantee On Frames & Springs
- THIS CHAIR CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO DOMESTIC ADDRESSES OR DEVON, CORNWALL AND THE HIGHLANDS
Vinyl/Fabric Sample Cards Available By Post - Recommended . (Please call 033 013 40284 or email your request).
5 Year Guarantee On Frames & Springs From Manufacturer
Delivery Normally 6-8 Weeks