Medical Grade Gas-Lift High Chair
The Medical Grade Gas-Lift High Chair comes in two sizes - medium and high, giving different height adjustments for different applications. The chairs feature a permanent contact back, aluminium 5-star base and column with footring, and sterile vinyl upholstery. The chairs also contain a HEPA filter to clean expelled air from the seat. Ideal in a number of medical settings including treatment rooms, examination rooms, and other medical environments.
The standard 2 lever adjustments on the chairs control the gas-lift and back rake, with optional extras including an independent seat and back mechanism, and brake loaded castors. The chair comes in a choice of vinyls containing anti-bacterial and anti-microbial agents, which are designed for use in high risk infection control areas.
- Medical Grade Gas-Lift High Chair
- Medium & High Sizes
- Permanent Contact Back
- Aluminium 5-Star Base & Footring
- Chair Comes On Glides
- Sterile Vinyl Upholstery
- HEPA Filter Feature To Clean Expelled Air From The Seat
- Ideal For Treatment Rooms, Examination Rooms, Industrial & Medical Environments Etc..
- Choice Of Anti-Microbial Vinyls
- All Chair Components Meet Relevant Fire Retardancy Requirements & Are Suitable For Severe Contract Use
- 6 Year Guarantee
6 Year Manufacturer Guarantee
Vinyl/Fabric Sample Cards Available By Post - Recommended . (Please call 033 013 40284 or email your request).
Delivery 4 Weeks